Touchstone Bernays attorney Andrew T. Fifield will moderate a discussion among district court judges from Dallas, Collin, and Denton Counties on May 20, 2016, in Dallas. The program is entitled “What Civil Court Judges Want You to Know” and is sponsored by the National Business Institute (NBI). Andy is board certified in personal injury law and a member of the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA).
- Transparency in Coverage
- Touchstone Bernays - Touching Lives in a Big Way
- EIGHT TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2019 TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS LIST
- TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO THE 2019 TEXAS RISING STARS LIST
- NINE TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2018 TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS LIST
Recent Blog Posts
- MORE ON INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
- TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY DOES NOT PREVENT A RECOVERY FOR LOSS-OF-USE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS
- STAY TUNED: A FIFTH CIRCUIT U.S. COURT OF APPEALS PANEL........
- APPLICATION OF WATER-DAMAGE EXCLUSION IN ALL-RISK HOMEOWNER'S POLICY
- MEDICAL SERVICES EXCLUSION PRECLUDES COVERAGE