Partner James Bertsch and associate Todd Hewes successfully obtained the dismissal of their client in a recent products liability case. They represented an out of state bar stool manufacturer in a case pending in Dallas County. Plaintiff fell off of the stool he was sitting on while at a home improvement store and asserted a case against the manufacturer. After the case was investigated and a limited amount of discovery was conducted, attorneys Bertsch and Hewes filed a motion for summary judgment and prior to the hearing, Plaintiff agreed to dismiss his claims against our client.
- Transparency in Coverage
- Touchstone Bernays - Touching Lives in a Big Way
- EIGHT TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2019 TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS LIST
- TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO THE 2019 TEXAS RISING STARS LIST
- NINE TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2018 TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS LIST
Recent Blog Posts
- MORE ON INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
- TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY DOES NOT PREVENT A RECOVERY FOR LOSS-OF-USE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS
- STAY TUNED: A FIFTH CIRCUIT U.S. COURT OF APPEALS PANEL........
- APPLICATION OF WATER-DAMAGE EXCLUSION IN ALL-RISK HOMEOWNER'S POLICY
- MEDICAL SERVICES EXCLUSION PRECLUDES COVERAGE