With the advent of mass tort litigation and environmental claims, insurance companies and self-insured clients alike have relied on Touchstone Bernays to guide them through the maze of issues faced in these cases. Because it is not uncommon to have hundreds or thousands of plaintiffs alleging injury, it is critical to be represented by a firm with both the manpower and skills to sift through the large volume of documents generated, and to evaluate the plaintiffs’ claims efficiently. Touchstone Bernays has many years of experience in handling mass tort litigation. We have defended companies and individuals in cases involving exposure to asbestos, silica, toxic chemical, and the alleged harmful effects of prescription drugs. Our attorneys have worked with many highly qualified and respected experts in this field and are aware of how choosing the right expert impacts these cases. We also utilize nurse paralegals to review and analyze the voluminous medical records and medical bills associated with these claims. Many of these claims and suits are highly publicized and our attorneys are skilled in dealing with the media and advising the client on handling the media, to protect the public image of the client.
- ALERT! NEW RULING ON EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL DAMAGES RECOVERY
- TEXAS SUPREME COURT ADDRESSES LOSS-OF-USE DAMAGES IN TOTAL-DESTRUCTION CASE
- DEFENSE OF MULTI-PLAINTIFF SUPERHIGHWAY EXPANSION LAWSUIT
- CONSTRUCTION GENERAL CONTRACTOR DISMISSED FROM SUIT
- TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS NAMES TWO NEW PARTNERS
- MORE ON INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
- TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY DOES NOT PREVENT A RECOVERY FOR LOSS-OF-USE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS
- STAY TUNED: A FIFTH CIRCUIT U.S. COURT OF APPEALS PANEL........
- APPLICATION OF WATER-DAMAGE EXCLUSION IN ALL-RISK HOMEOWNER'S POLICY
- MEDICAL SERVICES EXCLUSION PRECLUDES COVERAGE