Touchstone Bernays handles a wide variety of employment related issues, including defending employers in discrimination, wrongful termination, and ADA cases. We also routinely advise and consult with employers prior to claims or suits, and assist in developing and implementing appropriate policies and procedures. Our attorneys and staff have a working knowledge of the numerous federal and state statutes and regulations which impact these claims and how best to use those statutes and regulations for the benefit of the client. Touchstone attorneys and staff are familiar with the various administrative agencies, both at the federal and state level, which play an important role in pre-suit investigation and initial determination of the merits of these claims. We also recognize the importance of investigating and analyzing these claims early on and making strategic decisions in order to maximize and optimize any settlement opportunities. These claims can be dangerous and expensive to litigate and you need good, solid advice and experienced attorneys to successfully defend or minimize these claims. That is exactly what the Touchstone team can do for you.
- WAYNE GORDON SELECTED AS ONE OF THE "BEST LAWYERS IN DALLAS 2013"
- MEG JOHNSON - 2013 ACADEMY OF ACHIEVEMENT INDUCTEE
- TWO TOUCHSTONE BERNAYS ATTORNEYS NAMED 2013 RISING STARS®
- SIX TOUCHSTONE PARTNERS NAMED 2012 TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS®
- POLITICIANS DON'T LIE?
- NEW LAW ON HEALTH INSURANCE SUBROGATION
- DEFAMATION PER SE: NEW TEXAS SUPREME COURT CASE ADDRESSING PROFESSIONAL ISSUES
- INSURERS AND CONTRACTORS ALIKE EAGERLY AWAIT SUPREME COURT'S RULING ON CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY EXCLUSION
- WHAT'S FAIR ABOUT FAIR NOTICE?
- NEW TEXAS SUPREME COURT CASE A DEFEAT FOR HOMEOWNER PLAINTIFFS